الثلاثاء، ٨ مايو ٢٠٠٧

Don’t love me



Marc:Why are you crying?

Jennifer:Because I’m happy

Marc:Why are you so choked up?

Jennifer:From loneliness

Marc:Why are you squeezing

My hand so tight
And your mind seems to be wandering

Jennifer:I love you so much!

Marc:Why?

Jennifer:Don’t be so hard-headed

Stop doubting me!
It doesn’t matter what the future holds

I’m not afraid

I just want to love you

Marc:Don’t love me
Because you think I’m different

Jennifer:You don’t think it’s right for us

To spend this time together?

Marc:Don’t love me because I know
What a lie it would be!

Jennifer:If you don’t think I deserve your love

Then don’t love meI’m going to stay...

Marc:Don’t love me because I’m lost

Because I change the world

Because it’s destiny

Because this is impossible

We are like a mirror image of each other

We are one and the same

Jennifer:Don’t love me to be dying

In a war of regret

Don’t love me to hold me back

I want to rise above

This love deserves to soar through the sky

Marc:I don’t know what to say

That’s the truth
When people want to

They can really hurt you

Jennifer:If you and I part now
It won’t matter to anyone else

In this big world

Don’t leave me all alone

Marc:Don’t leave me...don’t leave me

Don’t listen when I say don’t love me

Jennifer:Don’t leave me

Stop breaking my heart with that
Don’t love me

Marc:Don’t love me, I’m begging you to leave

Jennifer:You know very well I can’t do that
It’s useless, I’ll always love you

Marc:Don’t love me
I’ll only make you suffer

My heart has turned cold with this

Jennifer:Don’t love me
To run away from your sadness

I want you to love me

Because you love me

Marc:Don’t love me
One day we’ll soar with each other

And be together forever

Jennifer:This love is like the sun

That comes out after a terrible storm

Both:Like two comets in the same galaxy

Marc:Don’t love me

Jennifer:Don’t love me

Marc:Don’t love me,,,

هناك ٣ تعليقات:

محمود الدوح يقول...

اكرم

انت فين ياراجل

مش موجود على الميل ولا على الدى فى دى
ولا فى اى مكان

انا بسلم بس

koora يقول...

جزاك الله

almanarh يقول...

كلمات رائعة ومؤثرة وجهد رائع مبذول يعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبه
استمر
وفقك الله
www.almanarheg.com